Friday, November 13, 2015

Introducing Me

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm a first-year College Student at LDS Business College (the best school in the world), and I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! (mormon.org)


I love smiling. I love Star Wars and Harry Potter and Owl City and Coldplay and The Killers and Taylor Swift. Music is pretty much my favorite thing. I love people and I'm so grateful for my family and friends. I love learning, especially about the history of medicine and public health. I'm majoring in Social Media Marketing and I'm loving it. I love the word love a lot- I'm one of those people who thinks that most things deserve 5 stars and most people are perfect 10s. My perfect day would include curry, laughter, and good books.

I'll use this blog to share my thoughts on all sorts of subjects. I'll post about clothes and scientific issues. I'll share funny stories and spiritual insights. Basically this blog will be a place to share everything that matters most to me. I hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about me!

Until next time,

Rachel

Song of the Day: (Every time I post I will share one of my favorite songs) Miracles, by Coldplay.


No comments:

Post a Comment